Thank you for visiting the Dream Singles website! We pride ourselves on being a premier, personalized, online international marriage agency where our members' satisfaction is our primary focus. Because we are committed to protecting our users and our sites and services, we require you to abide by the following terms governing your use of our site, www.dream-singles.com (and any other Uniform Resource Identifiers we may use to provide the services described here; collectively we'll refer to them as the "Site"). These terms constitute the "Agreement" between us. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, WE DO NOT GRANT YOU PERMISSION TO USE THE SITE.
The Site is and managed by Dream World Partners, Inc. ("we," "us," and "our"). By clicking the checkbox next to the text "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" or by using the Site, you accept this Agreement, the text of which is linked to from the "Terms and Conditions" link accompanying the "I agree" checkbox and on the bottom of the Site's pages. In accepting this Agreement, you agree that you will be referred to as "you," "your," and "yourself" throughout. You further represent and warrant that you have the authority to enter into this contract, which shall be binding on you and your agents, assigns, and successors. We may update this Agreement from time to time without notice to you; you can always review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions agreement at any time at:
- Effective Date
An independent company located outside the U.S. that acts as your agent and facilitates the process of complying with the IMBRA in the event you seek direct contact by U.S. citizens and residents with non-U.S. citizens or residents.
- Licensed Materials
Our intellectual property, including but not limited to, our logos, trade names, service marks and trademarks, and those for which we have a license to use. "Dream Singles" is a Service Mark, Registered with the U. S. Patent and Trademark Office.
The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 contained in the Violence Against Women and the Department of Justice Reauthorization Act of 2005.
Each and every service we offer.
All of our software and hardware and all supporting technology.
Any person, organization, or business entity providing dating and/or matchmaking services in competition with us, including any agents, representatives, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, independent contractors, joint venturers, and/or consultants of any such person, organization, or business entity.
One dollar ($1.00) in United States of America ("U.S.") currency, valued at the daily monetary exchange rate on the foreign exchange market as of the date at which any financial obligation hereunder arose.
- Effective Date
- General Restrictions
You may not access the Site or utilize our Services:
- If you have not yet reached 18 years of age, or a sufficient age to legally consent to this Agreement in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater;
- If you are a convicted sex offender;
- If you have a felony conviction or the equivalent in any jurisdiction;
- If you have been convicted of any crime of moral turpitude; or
- If you are not a natural person utilizing our Services solely for your own personal use and in good faith.
- Consent to this Agreement
Before you may use any of our Services, you must read and agree to comply with this Agreement and understand and accept that this Agreement:
- takes effect the moment you access the Site or use any tools or Services we provide;
- contains all terms and conditions of your relationship with us and your use of our Services;
- may only be amended or modified by us, unless we agree otherwise in writing with you;
- may be amended or modified by us at any time and all such changes shall take full effect as soon as they are posted on the Site, with your continued use of our Services as irrefutable proof of your consent to the terms and conditions of the most current version of this Agreement;
- specifically prohibits you from using, without our express hand written permission, any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means ("Scraping") to access our Site, specifically including Dream-Singles.com, or any other website, Services, and/or System we make available;
- generally prohibits you from copying, modifying, or distributing any information, rights, or content, including our copyrights and trademarks, from our Site, specifically including dream-singles.com, Services, and/or System;
- is the entire and only agreement between you and us;
- shall only terminate under the conditions provided for herein; and
- does not in any way create an agency, employee-employer, franchisor-franchisee, joint enterprise, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and us.
- General Restrictions
International Marriage Broker
If you are a U.S. citizen or resident seeking to obtain personal information about or meet personally with a non-U.S. citizens or residents, you hereby agree to fully comply with all provisions of the IMBRA, including the requirement that you not make direct contact with the non-U.S. citizens or residents until you have completed the procedures required by the IMBRA.
You understand and hereby agree that all use of our Services by you is conditioned upon your continuing full compliance with the IMBRA and particularly with the information notification and release requirements.
Once you have fulfilled all IMBRA related requirements, we may in our sole discretion put you in contact with a Facilitator to assist with background information notification and release requirements so that you may eventually directly contact non-U.S. citizens or residents.
The Facilitator provides us with, and we maintain, secure electronic copies of all information, forms and documents you and the non-U.S. citizen have given the Facilitator for the purpose of complying with IMGRA requirements.